Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LIVING ON IN OUR HEARTS - 2007 IN MEMORIAL

Aunt Janet - Auntie, your smile has always made me want to smile with you. I get my sense of fun and adventure from you. I am having fun!

Delerose Jackson - Pierre aka SaharaStar - (Internet Chatbuddy & Creative SisterFriend) De La Rose! My Good Gurlfriend, how I wish I could pick up the phone and hear your voice. You continue to be a special blessing in my life. I remember the good times and I keep it moving. I can hear you saying becareful. Dee! I am taking good care and I know you are watching. I know that God is on our side. Did you finally find that perfect blue color? Hey! Save a little bit of it for me! (wink).

Shellie Anderson-Tazi - (Cousin-SisterFriend) - So so so many words. You have surely set one heavenly example of what it means to be a woman of God. Your love and strength as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, friend, cancer survivor, awareness advocate and writer! My Cousin-SisterFriend your dedicated work for cancer awareness continues to give hope and save many lives. I take this opportunity to continue to share your work with the world, Shellie Anderson-Tazi (Author): Soul Beginnings: 8 Strategies for Overcoming Life's Challenges. Thank you for being strong for us and keeping your faith and love for God first.

No comments: